[Healeys] MGA, MGB 1955-68 Autobook by Kenneth Ball

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 09:20:00 MDT 2008

I bought a load of car stuff the other day which included the above. I
have the equivalent version for my 3000 and think its very good. I know the
book is no rarity but I doubt its on that many (convenient) shelves.
Anyhow, Im going to sell the book as its no good to me. So first offer to
you all..

Its not at all dog eared. It has a few grubby fingerprints, but only a very
few. The cover is 100% intact with a brown stain on the reverse. The spine
is not compromised.

Price? #5:00 (GBP) plus postage. I do live in the UK so postage may be an
issue here for most of you?!

Simon.