[Healeys] Rotors - it happened ....

Marvin James britcrs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:01:01 MDT 2008

Robert,
Moss is now selling a "Premium Ignition Rotor"

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=67035

It appears to be the same one that Cape International is selling

The "Distributor Doctor" in the UK has been selling what appears to be the
same one for several years. The writeup for the Moss part is very similar to
the distributor doctor. I suspect he is the source for the Moss and Cape
parts or they are using his source.

http://www.distributordoctor.com/rotor_arms.html

I haven't seen the Nocks rotors but I would have confidence in them.

Marv J