[Healeys] BJ8 Drawings / Measurements

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:58:41 MDT 2008

Hi All -

Am prepping my BJ8 to be ripped apart and she needs a some chassis work.

Is there a source for detailed measurements on the chassis and sub frame for
the BJ8 out there (other than the basic one on the workshop manual?).  I
have Larry Varley's BN1 chassis drawing but the cars are enough different
that I would like to get a proper engineer's drawing of the BJ8 Phase II
chassis if available.  Failing that if there's a source for detailed chassis
measurements, that will be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1