[Healeys] 100-4 original hardtop for sale in netherlands.

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:26:41 MDT 2008

A rare item

Add with pics on dutch craigslist-like site:
http://link.marktplaats.nl/188255599

Translation:
1500 Euro
Original hardtop austin healey 100/4
needs to be restored

tel 0416-272155   (country code 31)

I can help get in touch if seller does not speak English or maybe we have listers there who can help. Seller seems to be a sportscar dealer/restorer?

Sportscars de Jong
sportscarsdejong at hotmail.com

There is more interesting Healey stuff on the above site.  You can use babelfish to translate, but Austin is translated as 'ow tin'  ;-)

No financial interest etc...  I don't really have a need for a hardtop in California, so I wanted to pass this along.

Bert
Dutch/Flemish speaking guy in soCal.