[Healeys] Rally Vent question

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 06:41:59 MDT 2008

The original one I saw had a shallow pan (approx. 3/4" deep) below the
shroud with two holes in the bottom of the pan. The holes were sized to accept  two
90 degree rubber elbows which can direct the air towards the  driver &
passenger. The elbows are the same as used on the defroster  ducting. Also, there
were two small drain fittings in the bottom of the pan  to allow water to drain
out of the pan. No damper or other means to close the  cowl scoop.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/27/2008 12:41:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,