[Healeys] 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII garage kept

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 21:08:39 MDT 2008

I doubt that, as claimed in the ad, there is a BMIHT certificate that says
there were only 32 black cars with red interior produced in 1967.  Red was
the standard color of trim for black cars, and I already have a record of 30
original black cars in the BJ8 registry that were built in calendar year
1967.  There had to have been many more than what I have a record of.  I
have seen this car for sale on eBay, I believe, and I also think this "sale"
is a scam. No VIN is given, but interestingly those few sellers of BJ8s on
eBay who are reluctant to divulge the VIN of their car claim it's to foil
scammers.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry