[Healeys] New Posting on my Blog. Delete if not interested...

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:11:29 MDT 2008

Michael -

As someone who has dealt this several times, it's clear that you are
the latest victim of 9/11.  When packages like this cross the border,
they usually XRay them these days.  When they see car parts they set
the package aside for inspection because of the metal.

So it's likely the USPS inspector opened your package and another one
that was flagged - probably right before his lunch break.  When he
came back from eating his ham sandwich, Cheetos and Coke, he forgot
which parts were in which package and sent your BJ8 calipers to a
Studebaker enthusiast in Sheboigan.

I'd start with the USPS inpectors at the distribution facility that
your package went through.

Alan