[Healeys] Hundred Rear Bumpers

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Aug 22 09:30:21 MDT 2008

Lou,
I am one of thoes who are still waiting to receive their hand made Healey 100
rear bumper. Recently I was luckky enough to get an original rear bumper here
in Germany in decent restorable condition. I would be happy to swap my order
to you. I payed $ 400 + $ 90 for shipping to Germany  = $ 490. In case you
give me the $ 400 for the bumper I would be happy to pass my claim to you or
any other in case you would stand back. I think all the other bumper guys can
confirm that I paid for the bumper and would be one of the next who may
receive one.

Josef Eckert
Koenigswinter/Germany
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite