[Healeys] BJ7 door panel orientation???????

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Aug 20 21:59:44 MDT 2008

Hi Randy,

I rise like a trout to the bait. <grin>

I'm afraid I don't have dimensions but I do have a pretty good picture of
what it should look like. In addition the 3  Bj7's I've trimmed over the
years had definite markings on the aluminum where the padded pleats had run,
certainly enough to be able to position the new liners. As you can see in
the pics. the stitching pretty much parallels the top and bottom of the door
panel. Notice also the relation of the stitching to the positions of the
inner door handle release and the window winder handle.
That inner vinyl will wrap nicely around all the edges of the aluminum and
onto the back side by 3/4" or so.

Hope this helps,
Rich Chrysler