[Healeys] Fw: driving/fog lights

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Tue Aug 19 18:46:49 MDT 2008

Thanks, Norm:

Since I have the alternator already installed, my only concern was around
the total draw on the stock fuse.  This is no problem, since when I
installed the alternator, I removed the stock voltage regulator, and in its
place installed an auxiliary fuse box.  I'll just use one of the circuits on
that for the driving lights.

Al

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, LLC

Quality Systems Consulting
Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part  11

714.335.0248
 www.fullercompliance.com