[Healeys] Thermostadt

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 05:26:08 MDT 2008

Phil,   after much "to do" over thermostats and such, reviewing different
lists and listening to
different tech lectures,   I found that the over the counter Stant or
similar technology works just fine for our cars.  Personally I wouldn't hold
myself up for a part that really isn't necessary in the long run, that is if
the rest of your cooling system is in order.

The newer technology is just as good as the older ideas in this case.

Mark