[Healeys] Fuel Pump

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 04:57:19 MDT 2008

John,

No need to alternate pumps, but if one of them is the SU, use that as
primary,

When I had the MGC painted, the body many messed up the wiring and
deactivated the SU.. I didn't do anything bout it until the incident with
the BGT. The shop that worked on it said the SU would no longer work, and
the reason was that it was inactive ffor several years Itt killed the pump.
I had to get a new one. The cost of the pump was minimal, but the cost of
installing it wasn't.