[Healeys] Shroud Color Underneath

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 21:19:04 MDT 2008

Hi Listers-

The depth and scope of knowledge here never ceases to amaze. Since i started my resto in February, I have spent countless hours reading the archives and learning. At some point, I hope to be able to contribute to the list as well. Thank you all for your generosity.

To get to my question,I thought I read about this here somewhere, but now I can't find it. What is the correct color for the undersides of the shrouds? My memory tells me it's black, but I know someone out t here knows the correct answer.

Tom
63BJ7