[Healeys] fuel pump

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 14:09:30 MDT 2008

Marion,
That was someone else that carries a spare. I did exactly what you suggest.
I installed two electronic SU's in parallel. Each controlled by  it's own
on/off toggle switch. It was a bit of a challenge to figure out  where/how to
install the two pumps, but in the end it worked out very neatly.  Now all I have
to decide is whether to run on one & "save" the other as  a spare, or alternate
between the two so that they both wear out at the same  time!
Gary

In a message dated 8/15/2008 12:07:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,