[Healeys] Shimmy.

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Thu Aug 14 06:42:22 MDT 2008

Hi Eric.  I have Vre Classic Sprint's on my BJ8 and my E-Type.  Have driven in the rain -- although not at high speed, and have seen no difference between their holding ability from the Mich tires that preceeded them.  I have found them to be excellent riding, handling and driving tires--the Vre Classic Sprint.

tom