[Healeys] Cleaning out cooling system

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Aug 13 21:07:21 MDT 2008

The truck garage at Dofasco, (the large steel producer I used to work at for
33 years) always cleaned their heavy equipment cooling systems using Mr.
Clean liquid. The system was drained, about 2/3 of the system was filled
with the stuff and the rest topped up with water. The cooling system was run
for about 20 minutes then drained and throughly flushed. It worked very
well.

Rich Chrysler