[Healeys] to hyphenate or not to hyphenate

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Aug 13 19:13:19 MDT 2008

<<Austin-Healey is NOT hyphenated please communicate with me directly, I'd
like to know the body number and Car No. and, if possible, the assembly
date.>>

How about this, Gary<G>!!

BEING a BJ-7 Owner (and curious), I have put together a "survey" for all !!

Results will come to me and I will do a data base of the results and publish
for all.  I just tested it and it works great and reports as follows:
<quote>
Your BlueMail form has been completed, following are the results:
Field Value
Name Ed Kaler
Model BJ-7
Year 1963
Chassis 22707
State IL
Country USA
mailfrom ed at justbrits.com
subject Hyphen Survey
</quote>

As per Gary's suggestion I will add fields for:
Body Number:
Build Date:

What say you gents??  Gimme an hour or so before going to:

http://www.justbrits.com/survey/hyphen.html

If you do NOT see those 2 added fields, please just do not fill out<G>!!
Also, I will add to "Various Articles" on my main page for those folks that
are NOT on this List (you can tell folks) and I will ask the BCF folks about
it.

Before 'publishing' I will sort by Chassis # so we can sort of get an idea
of where/when the hyphen use changed.

Post to the List to let all know, 1] what you think of it and b] of the
idea?!?!

Ed