[Healeys] Big Healey Steering

James Sailer bj8Healey at msn.com
Tue Aug 12 12:19:59 MDT 2008

Hi Gary,

Thanks.  I have about 1.5 inches of free play in my wheel .. and a bit of
wander depending upon surface (and tire pressure) .... I feel I am correcting
quite a bit through the looseness of the box .. not sure if this will help or
not .. My bushings are all good, as well as the rod ends .. it is a box thing
in my case.
I hate to throw good money away if this is not the ticket ...

Jim Sailer