[Healeys] British Parts Connection

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 07:50:51 MDT 2008

Rick,
I used to buy parts from Dick Burger, but he decided to stop the parts
business and concentrate on family matters.  I haven't heard of him
starting up again.  I've since changed to Little British Car Co who give
similar discounts on Moss and VB prices, have a website to order
electronically, and do a very good job.
Charlie Baldwin