[Healeys] Non Healey Jag XKE Question

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Aug 9 18:27:58 MDT 2008

You must subscribe to access the site.  Here is how to do it.

send e-mailk to   majordomo at jag-lovers.org
no subject
in the body add   subscribe e-type        nothing more
send
you will get instruction on how to be a list member after that--just follow their instructions

Probably will not be any photo's readilly available, but some lister will be glad to help

The E-type list is a great list as is this list!!

tom