[Healeys] Alternator fo BJ 8

John Trifari jtrifari at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 11:50:53 MDT 2008

Denis Welch has an alternator kit for the BJ8.  I've got one on my 1965.
Kit includes a bracket for a Lucas alternator (probably from an MGB).
You'll also have to rewire the generator circuit so that you eliminate
the control box (regulator is included in the alternator).  I degutted
my control box and used it as a connector block.  See Healey Marque June
2003).  John Trifari   Golden Gate Austin Healey Club