[Healeys] Non Healey Power loss engine

Mike Louwagie healey.1 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 07:51:07 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have a question about loss of power, not Healey.
Its about power loss on a car from 1928, a Minerva, made in Belgium.
My dad owns this car only a 3 months and we drove it  a few times since and
had no problem.
Now a few days ago we went for a little trip after we put a lead adjective in
gas tank.
This because the say its better to do so. But after about 8 miles there was
power loss on the engine, a lot, and did not go away.
Could this by using the lead adjective?
Thanks, Mike.
Belgium.