[Healeys] Hurray, BJ8 is back, website update

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:32:25 MDT 2008

Guys
My Bj8 is back after having the chassis and body, fully repaired on jig,and
bare metal respray. After overcoming my adversion to spoiling the lovely
paintwork, I have started reassembling all the bits I have restored.

I have updated my website, including the current state page, bodywork page,
and also added many photos to the photo gallery, including loads to the paint
album and created a new album called The jigsaw which shows pics of the engine
bay being refilled, boot bits fitted, and door aluminium trim covers
installed.

www.austin-healey3000.com

enjoy!
cheers Andy