[Healeys] Old Gas

Ken Beck kbeck100 at rcn.com
Mon Aug 4 16:14:29 MDT 2008

Gas over 1 year old can cause real problems. 8 years old could be a
disaster. Call around to disposal businesses and find one that disposes old
oil, antifreeze etc. Whatever you do don't put it in an engine that you care
about. I've had about 6 of these to redo in the past few years. Sticks the
intake valves and then the rest goes.

Ken BEck