[Healeys] Serious Warning

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Mon Aug 4 11:05:34 MDT 2008

Make sure Pat does not visit the Team DIB's Racing campsite number 115 where he would just end up staggering away full of Ale and Whaler's Rum.  Also avoid the pits of the venerable DIB's Racing #5 red MGA piloted by Gary "Mirror Filler" Anderson and crewed by Crewchief Tracy "Busted Knuckles" Drummond, Head Mechanic Brian "I don't need no Stinkin' Armstrong Shock Oil" Blivens and Sergio " Home Cookin"" Rosas.

See you at the Historics.   By the way the Pre-Historics are this weekend....

Go Lewis (or well Heike) !!