[Healeys] BJ8 Interior door panels

INSIDEDIM at aol.com INSIDEDIM at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 08:19:27 MDT 2008

I, too, will soon have to address the same problem with BJ8 doors not
closing properly and I only have the door panels on and not the weather  strip yet.
My car needed all new A and B pillars, outriggers,  inner and outer rockers,
etc., so I basically had to replace everything from  the center frame out.
Thus, my problem may have been self  inflicted.  If anyone can offer advice
other than the weather stripping  solution I would be eternally grateful.  Do the
doors and adjacent fenders  have much in the way of adjustment or will I have
to get out the 25  lb sledge hammer?

Bill
29298

In a message dated 8/2/2008 6:37:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,