[Healeys] BJ8 - new wheels & tires - ready to go .... Bingo !!!

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Aug 3 19:03:05 MDT 2008

<<after I have finished the wheel well black undercoating >>

Hopefully you will grow old and have to sell the car instead of EVER doing a
full ground-up, Robert!!!  Because THAT would HAUNT you AND make you say
something like (in retrospect) "What the He}} did I do this for??"
when it requires REMOVAL!!!

I sure CUSSED & VERY LOUDLY when I 'de-undercoated' my car and had I been
able to get a hold of the VERY DPO, the result would be that I either would
dead or in prison with no chance of parole!!!!<G>