[Healeys] Last Chance! SpringThing

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 14:11:51 MDT 2008

Last Chance!

SpringThing is just around the corner and webre filling up  fast. Make sure
to get your Registration in before itbs too late. Currently we  have over 55
advance registrations with attendees from seven states and  Canada.

Visit _www.SpringThing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info/)  for more
information and a  downloadable Registration Form.
SpringThing 2008 promises to be a fantastic  experience for our guests; we
hope youbll join us. With an exciting new format  webll see more of the
Bluegrass State and many fun sites of interest than ever  before.

The twists and turns of our famous backroads have nothing on this  yearbs
SpringThing experience. Webll see two world-famous distilleries, numerous
historic sites and enjoy the ever-famous Bluegrass Club hospitality. Our team
of
organizers has worked outside the box on this event, creating exciting new
twists on the usual event standards. You will be amazed at all the fun in
store.

If youbre a Sprite fan, join the caravan of Bugs and others to Sprite
Jubilee on Sunday morning. SpringThing will be the perfect beginning to your
extended weekend of festivities!
Visit
_www.SpringThing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info/)  for more  information

Thanks,