[Healeys] Interesting site?

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 29 06:43:12 MDT 2008

OK I remember it now. There is  a link to the old site. I particularly like
the way that he has it set up so that the BMHIT certificate information and
current information can be entered as my BN6  has an engine and Tranny out
of later models and this could be a good way to track three cars - My body
and the cars the engine and tranny came out of.

John