[Healeys] 100M

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Apr 29 06:34:46 MDT 2008

Gentlemen,

Of course there are two numbers. 7H1727 is the Austin and BMC part number so
that is what will show up on the original Service Parts List. Meanwhile part
number 40520A is the Lucas part number. They were the independent suppliers
to Austin and BMC. Their part number and a date code would be stamped on
every item they manufactured.

Rich Chrysler