[Healeys] Rubber Food

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Tue Apr 29 04:51:29 MDT 2008

Can anyone recommend a product that can be applied to rubber products,
or seals on our cars that will keep them from drying out or yellowing.

I tried Armourall in the past and Sun of A Gun but it didn't seem to work or
last very long.  I have shied away from these products in the last 5 years
so I am wondering if they have improved or if there is something better now.

Its really frustrating when you take the time to replace the "windshield
post pads" or "windshield to body seal" only to se them start to crack and dry
up a few years down the road.

Thanks,   Mark