[Healeys] 100 gas tank

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 14:02:24 MDT 2008

Rich,
The car has been used every year since it was restored.  It doesn't get used
in the winter, but I doubt that it ever has the  tank less than half full. I
am glad to hear that there is a coating  (sealant) that withstands today's fuel
formulations.
To everyone that have replied on this subject, thanks! I am forwarding  your
messages onto my friend for his review.
Gary

In a message dated 4/28/2008 8:27:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,