[Healeys] 100 gas tank

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 07:41:42 MDT 2008

I am sure that the answer lies with an aluminium tank...per the original
question?
Likewise, per the original question, I can't help much otherwise as I
purchased an ally tank over here in UK for my 3000. So wrong car, wrong
continent.
My old tank had developed the dreaded pinhole leaks which seemed set to
become beyond economic or sensible repair.
I stuck in the ally tank and took out the inline filter and, so far/touch
wood, the SU's little gauzes have taken care of anything nasty.
Oh yes, I did put in a new fuel line at the same time.
Simon.