[Healeys] A-H badge repair

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 06:53:06 MDT 2008

I would contact a good jeweler.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 4/27/2008 10:59:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mayorrichard at hotmail.com writes:

Hello  Listmates,  In removing the winged Austin-healey badge from my  front
shroud, I broke off one of the posts. Having no prior experience with  this
kind of thing, what would be the best technique, materials, etc.,  for
soldering the post back on? This is an original badge that was on my  "59 BN7,
if that makes any difference.  Thanks for your input, Richard  Mayor
HBN7L-466
In  a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live  Messenger.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_
realtime_042008
Healeys at autox.team.net