[Healeys] BJ8 Ride Height - again.

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 21:36:09 MDT 2008

Charlie,

By the way, my comments in the prior email applied to stock tire sizes.
 As Alan pointed out any chnages in tire size will have an added impact
on the ride height and the tire to fender gap.

I am running close to stock size on slightly wider rims.  Very low
profiles do not look good to me - matter of taste.

Robert.

--- Charlie Frazer <cfrazer at jcomm.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> According to the archives, back in July '06 KingR44916 asked...
>
> "after installing new rear springs on my bj8 the ride height is 29 in
> it
> seems alittle high ,tires don't full up the wheel well i'm running
> 206
> 65 r15
> what to do or just leave it alone any help is appreciated"
>
> Unfortunately, there are no responses in the archives.
> I have 165 tires, but the same question about ride height.
> I'd be grateful for any advice.
> Thanks,
> Charlie Frazer
>
> You are subscribed as rnbmail at yahoo.com