[Healeys] Filter(s) for Spin-on adapter

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 12:31:06 MDT 2008

I've got a Smitty spin-on oil filter adapter on my BN7 (which I assume is
pretty much the same spec as the standard spin-on adapter as sold by Moss), and
can't remember the brand and number of the correct filter. (The one on the
engine is completely black, and must have had a removable label when I installed
it, since it has no indication of either brand or number.)
Can anyone help? Email me directly if you do, since I only get the digest.

Cheers
Gary