[Healeys] BJ8 Ride Height

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 04:32:03 MDT 2008

Well 205 65s are a low profile tire and they will look too small for the car
no matter what.  165s are ok if mounted on 4.5"rims, but are still about a
quarter of an inch shorter than the original dunlops.   185 75s on 5.5 inch
rims are probably the best, but still a hair short from original glass ply
tires.

the recommendation is to just leave it, and be thankful you won't be
slamming your exhaust all the time now that your springs are fixed!

Alan