[Healeys] Fw: Water Fuel ( YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS) Big Oil will never let this work!

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 09:48:07 MDT 2008

Go Stanley!

  Did any of you catch the program "Rides" on TLC last night?  It is an hour long show about some great cars.  Last night's episode featured Jay Leno's resurrection of a 1935 Duesenburg X model.  One of only 4 - all custom cars.  Would you believe he found it in an old lady's garage in Southern California.  It was stored in a window-less, pest and rodent-free  garage, for 50 years ago with 35K miles.  Anyway that's not the point of this note...

  While they were trying to get the Duesy going again they devoted quite a bit of the show to Jay's collection of steam powered cars.  Among them were several Stanleys, Locomobiles and others plus the only Baker known to exist.  The Baker, built when most cars sold for a few hundred dollars, sold for $25,000 when new.  I think I know why there was only one built.

  Rides has featured Jay's collection a few times now.  I highly recommend catching this show if you can.

  Cheers,
  Carlos Cruz

Rich C <richchrysler at quickclic.net> wrote:
  Ah,

And if this process can simply heat water, steam may yet rule again!

Rich Chrysler