[Healeys] Distributor Rotors and No Start

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Thu Apr 24 11:35:53 MDT 2008

Smart move Jorge.  Jeff does fine work.
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces+dan=warner-associates.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces+dan=warner-associates.com at autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Jorge Garcia
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:32 PM
To: Austin Healey
Subject: [Healeys] Distributor Rotors and No Start

After reading your helpful posts and comparing costs
I decided to have the Lucas distributor rebuilt by
Advanced Distributors (Thanks Earl!). The alternatives
were a)Mallory Unilite which would have required a
switch to negative ground, which I don't want to do at
the moment; or b) Mallory dual point distributor which
I also did not want to do since I have a Pertronix
unit now and don't miss setting points.
Thank you for all your helpful sugestions.
Jorge Garcia
1965 BJ8

________
Be a better friend, newshound, and