[Healeys] FW: Funny

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Apr 24 08:59:46 MDT 2008

Had to be first with this one.sorry

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2
Porter Custom Bicycles
www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

A car gets a flat on the interstate one day. The blonde driver eases it over
onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the
trunk.

  She takes out two cardboard men, unfolds them and stands them at the rear
of the vehicle facing oncoming traffic. The lifelike cardboard men are in
trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to approaching
drivers.

  Not surprisingly, the traffic becomes snarled and backed up. It isn't very
long before a police car arrives. The officer, clearly enraged, approaches
the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling,
  "What's going on here?"

  "My car broke down, officer" says the woman calmly,

  "Well, what the hell are these obscene cardboard pictures doing here by
the road?" he asks.

"Helllooooooo!!!!" says the blonde. "Those are my emergency flashers!"

  _____

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at
AOL Autos <http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851> .