[Healeys] Ebay Auction oddities

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Thu Apr 24 07:36:24 MDT 2008

OK so I am looking at eBay this morning and come across this fire damaged
Healey for sale.

Some cars are just too far gone to restore.  Perhaps someone in the area
could check it out and let the list know what parts are recoverable.

See eBay auction 110246292073

I am off to the Snowball Rally tomorrow morning wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Debra's new Bugeye should be ready.  Remember last year she rolled her
Bugeye in the same (Alpine500).  The new car is fitted with a professionally
build roll bar.

http://thesnowballrally.com <http://thesnowballrally.com/>

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]