[Healeys] STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!!

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:59:38 MDT 2008

So let me see if I have this straight.  On December 31 everybody drove on
the left.  On January 2 everybody drove on the right.  I can see there there
are no problems here.
However on January 1 the trucks drove on the left and the cars on the
right?  How does this work?  Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem
here?  Was there a huge spike in head on collisions that day?
Such a change over would have to have been designed by a guy who is way, way
smarter or way, way dumber than I am.  I'm not sure which.
Color me puzzled
Rick