[Healeys] FS: 007 Aston Martin, slightly used

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:53:38 MDT 2008

Lotus into a submarine pffft.  The driver of this Aston turned it into both
an airplane and a submarine.  It wasn't very good at either task, but hey he
did it.
I am guessing that this driver came to the same conclusion as the guy that
transfered from submarines to the Air Force.  he figured out that what goes
up always comes down, but what goes down does not always come back up.

I mean hell, they managed to turn a lotus into a submarine.. heh