[Healeys] Churchill Tools

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:45:35 MDT 2008

Rich - I am very interested in how these tools are used. I just referred to my
trusty BMC Service Tool Catalog AKD770 pub 12/60 and none of these tool #'s
are listed. The highest tool # in the catalog is 18G607

The 18G231 - is Gear and pulley remover(basic tool)
also there are alpha suffix's  (A to K) but no "55"
sorry I tried
jim> From: richchrysler at quickclic.net> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Mon,
21 Apr 2008 15:47:49 -0400> Subject: [Healeys] Churchill Tools> > Hello all,>
> I have a number of original Churchill service tools and have no idea of the>
application of some of them. They all seem to be various sorts and designs of>
pullers.> > The Churchill part numbers (they look like BMC numbers) are as
follows:> > 18G 1068 B> 18G 705 / 1> 18G 1240> 18G 231 55> > They once
belonged to the foreman of the engine rebuild shop at BMC,> Kenilworth Ave,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.> > Can anybody help to identify their application?>
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Healeys at autox.team.net>
cleona44 at hotmail.com> > http://www.team.net/archive