[Healeys] Value of Rolls Healey..

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 09:29:36 MDT 2008

Gary,
    I totally agree. The value isn't in just the car.  It's the history, the
attachment, and those things that come with our cars that  add to them. Case
in point, an oil change receipt. Just a piece of paper, right?  But when it's
the 500 mile, first oil change of your car from 1954, it's no  longer just a
piece of paper, it's history. I am fortunate in that a complete  history of my
car came with it when it found me. I have a treasure trove of  paper work,
including the original build card from the factory and the original  sales receipt
for the car.
    I even know when the car broke down on a rally in  southern California
and had to be towed. What's the value of this? Who knows  exactly, but I do know
it certainly raised the "value" of the car in my eyes and  makes my Healey
very unique among all the Healey's out there.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 4/21/2008 6:37:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,