[Healeys] Help on your Healey

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 20 13:43:49 MDT 2008

Dear Jeffery,

I live in Cortlandt Manor which is about 25 Miles north of you and have a
restored BJ8,  I am able to give you whatever advice you need and suggest
that you call Bob Millstein at Briarcliff Imports 914-762-1200 if you do not
feel able to adjust the floats on your car.  It is an easy task, but he is
not a flunkie mechanic and can be of help as he rebuilt my engine 12 years
ago, and I would recommend him to anyone.

I think we met at either a Moss Fallfest or at Bear Mountain and discussed
your wanting to restore your car.  I am going to leave for New Zealand and
Melbourne on Tuesday, but will return on May 3rd.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503

UE SYSTEMS INC

14 Hayes Street