[Healeys] wow

Leonard Berkowitz drberkowitz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:58:49 MDT 2008

The temperature has finally risen and the top has finally come down.  So off I
went in my 63 BJ7.  All seemed to good to be true.  I was cruising at what I
thought was a very relaxed pace when I happened to glance at the speedo.  Well
let me tell you, that little, strictly stock, Healey is very deceptive.  I was
cruising not at 50 like I thought but at 80 and it felt like I still had
plenty left.  This car is truly amazing. (Even compared to my C-6 Corvette).
No wonder we still love the little beasts.