[Healeys] Oh baby, The Earth Just Quaked

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Fri Apr 18 12:30:14 MDT 2008

There are a bunch of lesser-known faults throughout the United States
that you rarely hear about.  The only reason I know about this is that
we had a couple of small-ish (4 or something) earthquakes in Vermont
when I was in junior high in the early 1980s.  Shook the house pretty
well -- pictures fell off the walls, etc.  Can't recall that there's
been much activity that humans could feel since then.

William B.F. Steinman
Powell Goldstein LLP
901 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20001