[Healeys] Gas Lines/Brake Lines Below Frame BJ8

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Thu Apr 17 15:50:30 MDT 2008

My shop seems to think the gas line and brake lines in the undercarriage
area run below the frame.  In all my pictures I cannot find shots of the
undercarriage showing the clips and routing of the lines.  I can't believe
they would allow these to be below the frame and a candidate for damage the
first time I bottom out.  Does anyone have pictures of the original
positioning on the underside of a restored BJ8 that I can use as a reference
to see where the lines and clips actually went?

Dan