[Healeys] One Law in, another out

David Nock healeydoc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 17:43:28 MDT 2008

The article here in the paper states.

	Florez's new proposal, Senate Bill 1549, requires the DMV to
evaluate whether to allow vehicles as recent as 1976 to carry special
year of manufacture license plates. The license plate would
distinguish classic vehicles from non-classis.

My take on that is that you would get a new year of manufacture plate
and loose our black or personal plates.

David Nock